BANANA BREAD WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS
INGREDIENTS: 2-3 bananas, 2 eggs, 140 g sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla
extract, 250 ml yogurt, 110 g butter, 230 g flour, 20 g cocoa, 10g baking powder, 20-30g chocolate chips for decorating.
HOW TO COOK BANANA BREAD:
- melt the butter,
- beat the eggs with sugar and vanilla extract until fluffy- pour the yogurt and mix it all with your Kitchen aid,
- add the melted butter- stir,
- mix the flour with cocoa and baking powder,
- sift the flour and cocoa into the dough and mix,
- bake the pie in a preheated 170 ° C oven for about 60 minutes, until the skewer is dry.