BUFFALO CHICKEN WITH MOZZARELLA
INGREDIENTS: 125g mozzarella,4 tsp olive oil, 2 chicken fillets, 140g tomatoes, 2g mix of Italian herbs, salt& pepper to taste, 2 tsp flour, 1tsp ground paprika, 250 ml sous Buffalo, 250g breadcrumb.
HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO CHICKEN WITH MOZZARELLA:
- peel tomatoes, then cut it and mozzarella;
- in a highly heated pan-fry tomatoes in olive oil;
- add salt, black pepper, and a mixture of dry Italian herbs – mix and cook the tomato until the liquid evaporates as much as possible. Remove the pan from the stove;
- chicken fillets without skin and bones are washed and blotted with a paper towel, make an incision on the side of each breast, without cutting through the breast itself;
- put mozzarella and cold tomatoes from the pan in each of these “pockets”;
- fasten the place of the cut with toothpicks or wooden skewers, so that the filling is carefully closed and not visible anywhere;
- on a separate plate, mix the flour with paprika, pour the Buffalo sauce into the second, and pour the breadcrumbs into the third – roll the Chicken fillet in the flour mixture and dip in the sauce.
- you can fry it on the butter, or bake in the oven (20 minutes at 200 degrees), or grill.