INGREDIENTS: cream cheese 275 g, sugar 100 g, Matcha 3 tsp, cold water 2 tsp, gelatin 6 g, yogurt 200 g, cream (33% fat) 200 ml, nuts&chocolate paste (Nutella) 125 g, 2 eggs, flour 50 g, butter 25 g, vanilla extract 5 g, baking powder 8 g.
- beat the egg whites to stiff peaks;
- mix the yolks with the sugar and vanilla until creamy;
- add the sifted flour and baking powder to the beaten yolks;
- beat the butter with Nutella ⇒ mix with our creamy mass;
- add the whites and mix slowly, making movements from the bottom up – so that the whites do not settle;
- put the dough in the form and bake at a temperature of 180° for 30 min(check readiness with a stick)… Cool!
- soak the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water;
- mix cream cheese with sugar, add matcha and yogurt- blend one more time;
- pour the gelatin into the cheese mass and whisk for 1 minute;
- in a separate bowl, whisk the cream to soft peaks, gently stir in the mustard mass;
- pour the mass into the mold on the cake, level, and put in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.Remove from the mold, remove the sides, and paper.