RAW AVOCADO BURGER
Real avocado fans can eat a whole fruit weighing about 200 g at one meal. In this way, they provide themselves with the necessary supply of fat for the whole day. For these cases, the avocado Burger was invented. The place of sweet rolls is occupied by not less calorific, but more useful avocado halves. Cooking!
INGREDIENTS: 1 avocado, salted salmon 70 g, 6 sheets of spinach, 1 tbsp curd cheese, 1 spring coriander, 1/2 cucumber, 1 tsp balsamic vinegar, a handful of sesame seeds.
- avocado cut into two halves, clean and remove the bone;
- wash and dry the coriander and spinach Leaves. Peel the cucumber and cut it into thin slices;
- put the curd cheese in one half of the avocado. Next-coriander leaves;
- cut the Salmon into thin slices. Put it on top;
- then-cucumber and spinach. Sprinkle everything with balsamic;
- cover with the other half of the avocado. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
Some avocado Burger recipes suggest topping it with olive oil. We abandoned this idea, because too much fat is also not the best solution for health. So eat avocado regularly, but make sure that everything is in moderation!