ITALIAN RISOTTO WITH MUSHROOMS &CREAM SOUS
Risotto is rightfully one of the most famous dishes, which is loved not only in Italy, but also far beyond its borders. Many Housewives are sure that only professional chefs can cook it at home. In fact, there is nothing complicated here. It is enough to master a few basic rules and choose the right rice. We master the culinary subtleties and original recipes of this wonderful dish together.
INGREDIENTS: rice 300g , fresh white mushrooms 800 g, dry white mushrooms 60 g, 1 onion, 3-4 garlic cloves, chicken broth 750 ml, butter 50 g, olive oil 4 tbsp, 5-6 sprigs parsley, walnuts 50 g, salt & black pepper to taste.
HOW TO MAKE ITALIAN RISOTTO:
- dry mushrooms wash few times, pour hot water, soak for half an hour. Then we drain the water — we will need it. Softened mushrooms are coarsely cut;
- porcini mushrooms also wash, dry, cut into small pieces;
- heat the olive oil in a saucepan and fry the fresh mushrooms. When they give the juice, pour out the crushed garlic, fry for 2-3 minutes;
- in a deep pan, melt the butter, pass the onion cubes until transparent;
- now pour out the swollen dry mushrooms. A minute later, we lay the rice;
- mix everything well, stand for a couple of minutes and start pouring in the warm broth one half at a time. Add it as it is absorbed. Also pour in a little liquid in which the dry mushrooms were infused. In the end, mix the fried mushrooms with onions and insist under the lid for 5 minutes;
- each portion of risotto is sprinkled with crushed walnuts, decorated with pieces of mushrooms and parsley leaves.