GRILLED SALMON WITH THE COUSCOUS SALAD
INGREDIENTS (for 2 portions; 1320kkal): 2 pieces of salmon, 6 tsp olive oil, salt+ pepper 15 g; 100g couscous, 1/2 of Bell pepper, 1/4 of lemon, 1/4 red chili pepper, 1/4 red onion, 1 garlic clove, 1 sprig of tarragon, 1 sprig of mint, 150 g vegetable broth.
HOW TO MAKE SALMON ON THE GRILL:
- season the salmon with salt and pepper, pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil, then put it skin down on a preheated grill pan and fry until ready on both sides.
- heat the vegetable broth and pour it over the couscous so that it is completely covered, cover with a silicone stretch lid or food wrap and let stand until the water is completely absorbed;
- cut the bell pepper into small cubes;
- heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the chopped pepper;
- peel the onion and cut it into thin rings, peel the garlic and finely chop it, add everything to the pan with the pepper;
- remove the chili seeds, finely chop, add to the vegetables and fry everything;
- chop the tarragon and mint;
- squeeze 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- add the remaining olive oil to the couscous, stir with a fork and put it in a deep bowl, add the fried vegetables, salt, and pepper, then add the chopped herbs, pour in the lemon juice, mix everything;
- put the salad on a plate, top with the finished salmon.