CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP
INGREDIENTS: 6-7 potatoes, 250g mushrooms, 1 onion, 1 carrot, favorite greens, 1 tsp olive oil, salt/ pepper for taste.
HOW TO COOK CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP:
- chop the onion and fry it until brown;
- peel the potatoes and carrot; put cut potato in boiled water and cook for 5-10 minutes, add salt by your taste;
- while potatoes boiling, add carrot and mushrooms to the onion and fry 5-7 minutes;
- after the potatoes are ready put it in and mushroom roast in a blender and blend, adding water from the potatoes;
- put the finished mixture on a plate and decorate with your favorite herbs, you can add crackers.
<Share your prepared dishes and impressions with us>